1. What are your canvases printed on?
We use the premium artist matte canvas and Canon imagePROGRAF large format printer with original pigment inks system. These material & technology produce moisture resistant canvas prints and able to last for more than 200 years.
2. Do you apply coating on the canvas prints?
Yes, to produce high quality canvas prints, all our canvases are coated with premium coating. It is not only for protecting the canvas from cracking, but also act as protective shield against water and UV ray.
3. Can you print images from professional photographers?
Yes, we can print them if you get a release from the photographer. The copyright laws give photographers exclusive rights to reproduce their work even if the subject is you. You'll need to get their permission to make your own copies.
4. How long will it take to receive my order?
Production takes approximately 5-7 business days. Shipping should take no more than 8 business days.
5. What file size/format do you need?
A JPG image at 300DPI is preferred for optimum results and a larger selection of canvas sizes.
6. What is the best way to set up my camera?
It is always best to refer to the manual that came with your camera to achieve the highest quality as every camera is different.
7. Do you offer custom size canvas print?
Yes, if you cannot find your preferred size on our website, please email your requirement to [email protected].
8. Can I order canvas print through email?
Yes, please email your image and requirement to [email protected].