1. Is your credit card payment facility secured?
Besides the world leading payment gateway solution, PayPal, our online payment partner is also ipay88 (Mobile88.Com Sdn Bhd, Co. No. 521817-M). They are the best online payment provider in Malaysia, providing secured and reliable online payment gateway for consumers.
2. Does Frambie store my credit card information?
No, we don’t. Frambie does not have access to your credit card details at all. Credit card details are highly encrypted and locked from view.
3. Can I pay using online bank transfer?
Yes, our online payment partner - iPay88 payment gateway supports online bank payment to almost all Malaysian local banks. We support maybank2u, CIMB Clicks, PBeBank and etc.
However, if you prefer Bank In Cash Payment manually, you can make the payment to our CIMB Bank Account.
Beneficiary: Frambie Picture Framing
Account No: 0715 0000 779 104
Please send you payment receipt to [email protected] together with your order ID for verification purpose.
4. Help, I get a blank screen while trying to pay.
Please disable pop-up window blocker in your internet browser before processing your payment. Typically, the functions of pop-up window are for accessing PayPal account, login and security verification purpose.
5. What is a Security Code (CVC / CVV2) and where can I find it?
CVC/CVV2 is an anti-fraud security feature to help verify that you are in possession of your credit card. For Visa/MasterCard, the three-digit CVC/CVV2 number is printed on the signature panel on the back of the card immediately after the card's account number.
* Card Verification Value 2 (Also known as The Visa three-digit code) is a name given by Visa for their 3 digit security code at the back of the credit card.* Card Verification Code is a name given by Master for their 3 digit security code.
6. How do I activate my Credit Card's Enhanced Security Feature?
To activate your credit card Enhanced Security Feature, please go to http://www.ipay88.com/my/3dsecure.asp for instructions on how to activate it from your respective credit card provider.
7. How can you assure me that the Frambie is not an Internet scam?
We are serious about our business. The business registration number is PG02987040-T, Frambie Picture Framing. We are trying to building long term business and do not want to spoil our long build reputation. Besides that, our payment provider ipay88.com takes Internet scam scheme very seriously and they will lock our payments if there are such complaints against us.