Frambie is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. While we may collect information about you, we only use this information to improve the Frambie’s online picture framing experience. The information is never shared or sold to third-parties. We may occasionally send our registered users emails to notify them of important updates to the Frambie service.
The full name of our company is Frambie Picture Framing (PG0298704-T).
You can contact us by email to [email protected]
Our contact number is 012-5742980.
Information Stored on Frambie
Any credit card information you may submit to Frambie is encrypted using industry-grade standards and only stored by the credit card processor. Frambie does not have access to your credit card details at all. Your information is transferred and stored securely according to the strictest of guidelines.
The security and accuracy of the data you store with us is important to us. We will make every effort to ensure that your data is not compromised in any way. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Athough we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses Made of The Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:-To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer. -To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. -To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.-To notify you about changes to our service.
We will not publish, share, or sell your email address in any way. We hate spam just as much as you do and will not spam your email. We may occasionally send you email to notify you of any important security or software updates to Frambie.com. However, you will always have the option to opt-out of such email.
Terms of Service
1. Your Frambie Account and Site. If you create accounts on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must immediately notify Frambie of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Frambie will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Frambie has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Frambie’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Frambie’s reasonable opinion, violates any Frambie policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Frambie’s sole discretion. Frambie will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
3. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Frambie to you any Frambie or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Frambie.
4. Changes. Frambie reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Frambie may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
5. Termination. Frambie may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Frambie.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Frambie and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Frambie nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
7. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Frambie, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; or (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
9. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Frambie, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
IP addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
They enable us:
- To estimate numbers of those who use our site and their usage patterns.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognize you when you return to our site.
*More information about cookies can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org